We have launched our first episode! Thank you to Kent Lambert, Rāmbod Vala, Megan Mead, Javier Bosques, Produce Model Gallery, Tempestt Hazel and everyone else who liked our page, followed us on Instagram, Facebook and encouraged these shenangians. With our first episode, we learned a few things:
1) Podcasts are alot of work! Kudos to anyone who has a weekly podcast.
2) It helps to turn on ALL the equipment before panicking
3) I got 99 problems and ALL of them have something to do with the microphone. So pardon our sound on this first episode. We have learned our lesson and have since done better.
4) Artists are some of the busiest people in the world
5) Food, jokes and liquor are always good ice breakers.
Thanks again to everyone who has helped and encouraged us to begin this project. Stay tuned for EPISODE 2 coming in a few weeks!